Insurance Resolutions Are Easier Than You Think!
As you settle in to this new year it is time to reflect on what you want for the year ahead. You have a whole year to make an impact and be the best person you can. Many of us think about getting in shape and eating healthy. Both of these are sure to improve your year and the years that follow. And what can also insure 2022 will be great is to think about some insurance resolutions! Yes, these are real things…well we just made them real things!
- Schedule all the new valuables you received over the holidays. That beautiful new jewelry, that fantastic new camera should all be scheduled on your homeowners policy.
- Do a home inventory. Go through your house recording all of your property. It will help to remember everything if there is a loss. A video inventory is even better!
- Make sure your limits on your auto policy are at least $100,000 per person/$300,000 per accident for item #5. The winter brings icy road and consequently more accidents. Protect yourself accordingly.
- If you don’t have comprehensive coverage, add it to your auto policy. Glass coverage comes with comprehensive. During those ice and snow storms when the roads are awful and ice chunks come flying at your windshield and crack it, you can get it replaced.
- Think about that umbrella policy. It is a lot of coverage for not a lot of money. A $1M policy usually ranges from $200-$300 for the year. What we tell our customers: You don’t need to be a millionaire to be sued for a million dollars!
- Life Insurance! Life Insurance! Life Insurance! Now is the time.
Insurance resolutions are easy to keep, you just need to call us to change or add coverage. The resolutions will make you feel safe and secure for the new year. Visit us online and call us for more information www.mancuso-nowak.com. Happy New Year!